It's only 9 months... but it feels like Maternity...

Now Known As Postnatal Oppression

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Ok, I've sussed out how this works now. I show any interest in baby stuff - I throw up.

Exhibit A: One of the women at work is knitting me some baby stuff. I got to choose the patterns and buy the wool, and it was all pretty good fun, I can honestly admit that I was feeling quite happy about it all.
Exhibit B: Someone has offered us a brand new cot and all the gubbins that go in it for a song
Exhibit C: We can have my sister-in-law's car seat which was a spare for her grandchild
Exhibit D: The Mother in Law bought us a very sweet baby bouncer thingmy

Consequence: I was re-enacting that scene from The Exorcist at 10.30pm Sunday night. For God's sake, I was sick out of my nose.

I have learnt my lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home