It's only 9 months... but it feels like Maternity...

Now Known As Postnatal Oppression

Monday, August 21, 2006

Things that don't make me feel sick:
  • cherry tomatoes
  • Doritos and salsa
  • Water

Things that do make me feel sick:

  • Everything not above.

Even the smell of the rubber backing on our rug makes me go green. I end up going to bed by 10pm most nights in a huff as I can't eat anything I want nor even have a cup of tea, and sitting there feeling sick is not what I think of as fun times. (Don't tell anyone this but even my cats are making me feel queasy, and I love my cats).

I have been told by the husband that I am not allowed to eat Doritos and salsa for dinners any more. I pointed out that it was his evil alien spawn that was doing this to me, and that I'd starve on just cherry tomatoes but it fell on deaf ears.

PS I have to say it, there are some unpleasant things happening in the nipple area. I am not happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home