It's only 9 months... but it feels like Maternity...

Now Known As Postnatal Oppression

Friday, September 01, 2006

Watched an episode of Scrubs the other night, where a pregnant woman's husband had to decide whether to save his wife or his unborn child.
Afterwards I had a conversation with my husband and made him agree that if anything like that happens to me, he has to save ME, the one he's known the longest. (As it turned out, they were both OK at the end... what a cop-out).

Am now 90% convinced that there's nothing in there at all... I haven't put on any weight (apart from the cherry bakewells I ate this week) and haven't had any other symptoms. Even the sickness is going off, and I happily had a glass of milk last night so the dairy thing seems to be over. The first scan is on Monday, I just know they're going to look at me and think I'm some sort of nutter who keeps having phantom pregnancies. I've stopped reading pregnancy books because they were making me feel sick, and they kept contradicting each other, and now I feel much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home