It's only 9 months... but it feels like Maternity...

Now Known As Postnatal Oppression

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just a quick one today - I am now Retired! Hussah! Last day of work was last Thursday. So far, I have done sod all constructive with my time.

An interesting point - I was discussing with the husband the other day, about whether he wanted to Cut The Cord. He is not fussed about it. "What's the big deal?" he asked.
"Well, it's meant to be symbolic I suppose," I replied. "You're the one setting it free, bringing it into the world."
"Hmph what a load of crap," he said.
"Well anyway I don't want you seeing it coming out," I told him. "Erm - unless you really want to?" It suddenly occurred to me that he actually might have wanted to.
"Well..."
"But I don't want you thinking of me like that," I said. "It's not something you can un-see once you've seen it, and the next time you're down there, I don't want that to be going through your mind."
He looked up from Top Gear magazine. "If you really think that would stop me going back in, you don't know me very well," he grinned.

We shall see. But I am sticking to my guns on this one.

A last, worrying, point: I think it's got lower. I'm uncomfortable right at the part where my legs join onto me. Like something's lodged behind (as in a HEAD)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home